Your cart is empty
- Megatek has at its disposal information technology means for data processing of potential Clients and online shopping, and in this framework, it carries out personal data collection and processing, in the meaning of Law 9887, dated on 10.03.2008 “On Personal Data Protection”.
- Privacy and personal data protection are matters of particular importance and Megatek is committed to rigorously comply with the entire legal framework on their protection and observance, in particular Law 9887, dated on 10.03.2008 “On Personal Data Protection”, as well as its respective bylaws.
- With regard to personal data collection and processing, Megatek has complied with all preliminary formalities with the Personal Data Protection Commissioner.
- The main purpose of the personal data processing is to ensure the correct delivery of the orders placed through Megatek website, to improve the service quality, allow information communication related to the orders placed and to Megatek offers that might interest the Client and best meet the latter’s expectations. Megatek obtains prior consent of the Client in relation to communication of promotional offers in Client’s personal phone number. The Client has the right, in any time and free of charge, to refuse the communication of the promotional offers from Megatek.
- Personal data are retained by Megatek to ensure usage of the online shopping service and may be disclosed to Megatek business partners, only upon prior consent of the Client. Megatek reserves the right to transfer data only to its subcontractors, who may be located outside Albania, in compliance with the provisions of the legislation in force related to personal data transfer and it enters into contractual relationship with such subcontractors to ensure application of all security measures for personal data protection and confidentiality.
- Megatek shall retain the personal data of Clients who visit and carry out transactions on Megatek website for a period of two years from the last visit of the Client on Megatek website, except in the event of any disputes between the Client and Megatek in relation to the transactions carried out, in which case the retention period may be extended.
- Personal data are protected through the password you use to carry out the online purchase. The Client undertakes to always keep his password secret and confidential.
- Should the Client think or doubt his account is being jeopardized, he shall immediately notify Megatek.
- In accordance to the legal framework, the Client has the right to access, correct, delete all his personal data or object their processing. The Client may exercise these rights any time, by addressing to Megatek in writing at the following address: Megatek Sh.A., Katund i Ri, Superstrada Tiranë-Durrës, km 7, tek kthesa e Rinasit, Kashar, Tiranë or by e-mail: email@example.com.